Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mimosa Madness

It's been a while since I've updated. Wedding invitations through July have officially been completed, delivered, and hopefully mailed. I am now beginning to work on reception items to accompany the summer weddings and have completed Save the Dates and beginning production on early fall weddings. I feel so blessed this bridal season to have so many wonderful clients. It means the world to me to be apart of a couple's big day in such a special way. I truly love what I do! 
Today, I thought I'd finally share a collage of my best friend's bridal shower.  The event was held in a gorgeous NYC apartment and the theme was Mimosa! The day was gorgeous and I loved the bright colors. I created custom invitations with a fun orange pattern paper and a yellow ribbon accent as well as custom decorations.  Check out the cool centerpiece idea I found online-  placing sliced oranges in a large vase and filling it with big white flowers! 


For my images of this custom invitation please visit my facebook page!  

Have a great day,

Kelly

1 comment: