Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day!

It's a snowy day here in NJ. Blizzard conditions are supposed to hit us this afternoon. I am spending the day working on some awesome "Cherry Blossom" wedding invitations, a wedding collage from one of my favorite couples from 2009, and a new invitation book! 
The book is to prepare for my first bridal show in quite some time and will feature many new designs and invitation styles I created in the last few months.  I will be attending a bridal show at the Brielle River House as their preferred invitation vendor! I hope all you new NJ Brides AND Grooms out there come by next Friday, February 19th at 7pm and check out this amazing venue, great food, prizes, and MANY awesome wedding vendors!
Enjoy the snow day and stay tuned for more exciting and inspirational ideas!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment