Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my all new blog site! I am excited to start my new blog and share with all of you my passion for invitation design. Please keep checking back for updated photos of my work, event tips and ideas, inspiration and much more.  I have been working with many new brides to create one of a kind invitations for the 2010 Bridal Season and I am so excited to share my new designs with you all. In the meantime, I will be updating my blog with my version of  "The Best of 2009".
I'd like to start this all new blog with exciting news! My work, as well as my sister's June wedding, was featured in the Spring 2010 issue of NJ Bride! We are both so excited for this and it is a truly wonderful way to remember that spectacular day. Definitely check it out the issue on news stands now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment